Distance Sales Agreement and Cancellation and Return Conditions
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
- The training service purchased can be returned up to 3 days before the training day.
- The CONSUMER accepts and undertakes that he has read and accepted this procedure.
- Refund will be made in the form of money transfer and EFT to the account specified by the CONSUMER (the account must be in the name of the person at the billing address or in the name of the user member) by requesting bank account information from the CONSUMER.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- BUYER; can use the right to withdraw from the contract by declaring that he will not receive the training service until 3 days before the training day.
CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
Company Name: A-Z ADVERTISING PRINTING ORGANISATION TOURISM AND CONSTRUCTION WORKS FOREIGN TRADE LIMITED COMPANY
Address: Mehmet Akif Street Turunclu Street Mesa Plaza No:25/4 Merter / Istanbul
Tel: 0212 677 20 80
Fax: 0212 677 20 88
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail 3 days before the training day and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
- The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
- With your credit cards on our site, you can take advantage of online single payment options for all kinds of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.